Re: [midatlanticretro] anyone doing any vintage computing tonight?

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2 10:38 AM
      Wonderful. I still need to fix mine. I wish I could go. What I would
      like to do, if we could somehow, is bring the three together so that we
      can take them apart and compare how they're assembled and swap parts. I
      assume that they are both the Teletype Model 33's? A model 33 is vital to
      a good museum, don't you think?
      Bill

      > Bill,
      >
      > Looks like I've made contact with the owner of those two teletype machines
      > and plan to pick them up Monday. If anyone would like to come along for
      > the ride, you need to be at my house in New Milford, CT, at 9am. It will
      > be an all day adventure.
      >
      > Jim

      -END-
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2 10:39 AM
        Do we need someone for 2/18? I was hoping to visit InfoAge that day.
        Evan? anyone?
        Bill D
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2 11:41 AM
          Offer accepted.

          Will email you off-list with details.

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 4 5:57 PM
            Bill,

            Absolutely! Hopefully we'll have a Model 33 that is reliable enough that we can let people watch it dance.

            Jim

            Wonderful. I still need to fix mine. I wish I could go. What I would
            like to do, if we could somehow, is bring the three together so that we
            can take them apart and compare how they're assembled and swap parts. I
            assume that they are both the Teletype Model 33's? A model 33 is vital to
            a good museum, don't you think?
            Bill

            > Bill,
            >
            > Looks like I've made contact with the owner of those two teletype machines
            > and plan to pick them up Monday. If anyone would like to come along for
            > the ride, you need to be at my house in New Milford, CT, at 9am. It will
            > be an all day adventure.
            >
            > Jim

            -END-