...'transfer control to the bridge'...

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      (above are words from ST: The Next Generation)

      Better get back in it...
      I have been offline with family duties for almost 6 months.
      At one point my ISP even tossed 9 days of eMails due to a
      100 MB backlog (1/3 due to ClassicCmp, 2/3 for spam).
      I have been back home and auditing/lurking on ClassicCmp for about
      2 months now and may stay offline of them, just too damn much traffic
      to be there and have a life at the same time.

      Anyway, I am starting up with my MARCH backlog and will be
      reading up on those 6 months or so in the next week.

      Good Day, Gents,
      John Allain
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi John,

        >>> (1/3 due to ClassicCmp, 2/3 for spam).

        Sometimes it is very hard to distinguish between those categories! :)

        - Evan

        (above are words from ST: The Next Generation)

        Better get back in it...
        I have been offline with family duties for almost 6 months.
        At one point my ISP even tossed 9 days of eMails due to a 100 MB backlog
        (1/3 due to ClassicCmp, 2/3 for spam).
        I have been back home and auditing/lurking on ClassicCmp for about
        2 months now and may stay offline of them, just too damn much traffic to be
        there and have a life at the same time.

        Anyway, I am starting up with my MARCH backlog and will be reading up on
        those 6 months or so in the next week.

        Good Day, Gents,
        John Allain

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          John Allain wrote:
          > (above are words from ST: The Next Generation)
          >
          > Better get back in it...
          > I have been offline with family duties for almost 6 months.
          > At one point my ISP even tossed 9 days of eMails due to a
          > 100 MB backlog (1/3 due to ClassicCmp, 2/3 for spam).
          > I have been back home and auditing/lurking on ClassicCmp for about
          > 2 months now and may stay offline of them, just too damn much traffic
          > to be there and have a life at the same time.
          >
          > Anyway, I am starting up with my MARCH backlog and will be
          > reading up on those 6 months or so in the next week.

          John! Buddy!

          Good to have you back!

          Peace... Sridhar