Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East 4.0 will be TWO days after all

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      I'll be there.   At least one of the days.  I shouldn't have work on weekends anyway so I should be able to make it both days.

      On 2/1/07, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      And march people who don't want to run an exhibit but plan to be there both
      days
      bd

      Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Yes, but I hope that we can minimize the amount of time that our own people
        have to volunteer, so that they can still see the show. I felt bad last
        year when you volunteered to direct traffic because you were missing all of
        the fun inside.