Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Anyone? Museum volunteer for this Sunday please?

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1 8:47 AM
      It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

      On 2/1/07, Ron Kushnier <rkushnier@...> wrote:

      The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.

      Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
        Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
          You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

          Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
            We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

            From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
            Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
              Reseat ram try again

              From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
              Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
              To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

              Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
              Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
              Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                Reseat ram try again

                sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                ~haha