RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East 4.0 will be TWO days after all

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      And march people who don't want to run an exhibit but plan to be there both
      days
      bd

      At 10:48 PM 1/31/2007 -0500, you wrote:
      >I don't see why not.
      >
      >This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
      >Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
      >has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        I'll be there.   At least one of the days.  I shouldn't have work on weekends anyway so I should be able to make it both days.

        Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          Yes, but I hope that we can minimize the amount of time that our own people
          have to volunteer, so that they can still see the show. I felt bad last
          year when you volunteered to direct traffic because you were missing all of
          the fun inside.