Re: Anyone? Museum volunteer for this Sunday please?

  • Ron Kushnier
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
      The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
        It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

        Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 24 2:22 PM
          Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 24 3:01 PM
            You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

            Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 24 3:04 PM
              We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

              From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
              Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
              To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 24 6:32 PM
                Reseat ram try again

                From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 24 7:24 PM
                  On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                  Reseat ram try again

                  sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                  sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                  is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                  ~haha