RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East 4.0 will be TWO days after all

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
      I don't see why not.

      This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
      Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
      has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.

        And march people who don't want to run an exhibit but plan to be there both
        days
        bd

        At 10:48 PM 1/31/2007 -0500, you wrote:
        >I don't see why not.
        >
        >This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
        >Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
        >has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          I'll be there.   At least one of the days.  I shouldn't have work on weekends anyway so I should be able to make it both days.

          Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
            Yes, but I hope that we can minimize the amount of time that our own people
            have to volunteer, so that they can still see the show. I felt bad last
            year when you volunteered to direct traffic because you were missing all of
            the fun inside.