Re: Anyone? Museum volunteer for this Sunday please?

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
      (So after this whole protracted thread...)
      How was it on Sunday?!
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
        It was slow. Fred said at tonight's meeting that Sunday was the first time
        our trend of increasing visitorship didn't continue. But he said the people
        who did visit were very interested in what we're all doing, vs. just being
        more casual observers.

        Jeff: Fred and others of the InfoAge crew all they were impressed by how
        well you did.

        (So after this whole protracted thread...) How was it on Sunday?!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ron Kushnier
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
          The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
            It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

            Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
              Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

                Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                  We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

                  From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                  Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                  To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                    Reseat ram try again

                    From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                    Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                    To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                    Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                    Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                    Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • Dan Roganti
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                      On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                      Reseat ram try again

                      sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                      sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                      is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                      ~haha