Anyone want a non-working Atari 5200?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      A co-worker gave it to me. I fixed some bad connector problems and
      now power is getting to the unit, but it still doesn't work. I have
      little interest in this except it was a freebie from a friend before
      he left the company.

      It's in pieces, but I should have all, including screws, etc. Has
      one or two games.

      Want it? Let me know and I'll ship it this week.

      Bob