RE: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
      one of many.
      Bill

      At 08:21 PM 1/27/2007 -0500, you wrote:
      I haven't tested it, but if I recall correctly, the donator (Bill D'Augustine, on this list) said it's in good condition.

      Seems like a good reason for you to volunteer one Sunday.   :)
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
        (So after this whole protracted thread...)
        How was it on Sunday?!
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
          It was slow. Fred said at tonight's meeting that Sunday was the first time
          our trend of increasing visitorship didn't continue. But he said the people
          who did visit were very interested in what we're all doing, vs. just being
          more casual observers.

          Jeff: Fred and others of the InfoAge crew all they were impressed by how
          well you did.

          (So after this whole protracted thread...) How was it on Sunday?!

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Ron Kushnier
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 1 4:04 AM
            The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.
          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 1 8:47 AM
              It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

              Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                  You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

                  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                    We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

                    From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                    Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                    To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                    Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                      Reseat ram try again

                      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                      Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                      Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                    • Dan Roganti
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                        On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                        Reseat ram try again

                        sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                        sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                        is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                        ~haha