Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone? Museum volunteer for this Sunday please?

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
      Don't worry E-Van.  I wasn't planning on just hanging around.

      5.25, methinks.

      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
        Yeah yeah.

        Jeff, I apologize.  I intended the reply to be private.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
          one of many.
          Bill

          At 08:21 PM 1/27/2007 -0500, you wrote:
          I haven't tested it, but if I recall correctly, the donator (Bill D'Augustine, on this list) said it's in good condition.

          Seems like a good reason for you to volunteer one Sunday.   :)
        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
            (So after this whole protracted thread...)
            How was it on Sunday?!
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
              It was slow. Fred said at tonight's meeting that Sunday was the first time
              our trend of increasing visitorship didn't continue. But he said the people
              who did visit were very interested in what we're all doing, vs. just being
              more casual observers.

              Jeff: Fred and others of the InfoAge crew all they were impressed by how
              well you did.

              (So after this whole protracted thread...) How was it on Sunday?!

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Ron Kushnier
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
                The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.
              • Jeffrey Frady
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
                  It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                    Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                      You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

                      Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                        We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

                        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                          Reseat ram try again

                          From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                          Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                          To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                          Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                          Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                          Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                        • Dan Roganti
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                            On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                            Reseat ram try again

                            sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                            sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                            is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                            ~haha