RE: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
      I haven't tested it, but if I recall correctly, the donator (Bill D'Augustine, on this list) said it's in good condition.

      Seems like a good reason for you to volunteer one Sunday.   :)

      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
        Don't worry E-Van.  I wasn't planning on just hanging around.

        5.25, methinks.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
          Yeah yeah.

          Jeff, I apologize.  I intended the reply to be private.

          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 27, 2007
            one of many.
            Bill

            At 08:21 PM 1/27/2007 -0500, you wrote:
            I haven't tested it, but if I recall correctly, the donator (Bill D'Augustine, on this list) said it's in good condition.

            Seems like a good reason for you to volunteer one Sunday.   :)
          • ysgdhio
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
              (So after this whole protracted thread...)
              How was it on Sunday?!
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                It was slow. Fred said at tonight's meeting that Sunday was the first time
                our trend of increasing visitorship didn't continue. But he said the people
                who did visit were very interested in what we're all doing, vs. just being
                more casual observers.

                Jeff: Fred and others of the InfoAge crew all they were impressed by how
                well you did.

                (So after this whole protracted thread...) How was it on Sunday?!

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Ron Kushnier
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 1 4:04 AM
                  The winter months are always slow. I'd expect it to pick up again come spring.
                • Jeffrey Frady
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 1 8:47 AM
                    It was a very slow day.  About 7 peeps came to visit.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                      Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                        You don't need a boot disk t get to the ROM

                        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                          We didn't have that choice. Just turned it on and immediately got the error message.

                          From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                          Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                          To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                          Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 820

                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                            Reseat ram try again

                            From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
                            Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:01:02 -0400
                            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                            Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                            Jeff B. and I tried MARCH's Xerox 820. As soon it turns on, it says "RAM Error". We have manuals, maybe time to RTFM....
                            Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                          • Dan Roganti
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 24, 2011
                              On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                              Reseat ram try again

                              sounds like another one of the eternal eluding mysteries of the universe
                              sorta like the proverbial instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat
                              is it a conditional branch loop or recursive ??
                              ~haha