VCF East 4.0 will be TWO days after all

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2007
      June 9-10. Be there!!!
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
        Are we doing a consignment table?
        Both days?

        Thanks,
        Andy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
          I don't see why not.

          This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
          Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
          has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.

            And march people who don't want to run an exhibit but plan to be there both
            days
            bd

            At 10:48 PM 1/31/2007 -0500, you wrote:
            >I don't see why not.
            >
            >This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
            >Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
            >has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.
          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
              I'll be there.   At least one of the days.  I shouldn't have work on weekends anyway so I should be able to make it both days.

              Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
                Yes, but I hope that we can minimize the amount of time that our own people
                have to volunteer, so that they can still see the show. I felt bad last
                year when you volunteered to direct traffic because you were missing all of
                the fun inside.