1973 Paddle Ball (PONG clone) info

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      From my web site..

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=50

      At first my system did not work, but I used a multi-meter to track down a
      little kink in the power cable to restore it to functional condition.

      There is a tilt mechanism (they borrowed from a Williams pinball game). The
      system is rigged to take dimes it's so old!

      There is no central processor, this computer board is "one big processor"
      Note the logic chips SW7410N, etc.

      I won on Ebay the original sales brochure, and I am waiting for this to be
      delivered.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
        Bill,

        Way cool! We need this at VCF East 4.