Williams Paddle Ball - Works!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2007
      Just before Christmas I bought a 1973 Williams Paddle Ball arcade game
      from Mark of phillyclassic.com, who got it from Cassidy and Nicole Nolen
      of atarionline.com fame. When I got it home it did not work. I finally
      got a chace to take a Fluke volt meter to work today, and found the
      problem, bad power cord (the game is in my office).

      It's an Atari Pong clone that takes dimes! The computer board is custom.

      I will post pics and more details asap. Here is a pic from the web:
      http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8965

      Bill
    • buseyl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
        Nice find Bill! Is it true that the old Pongs were largely analog
        machines? I'd love to see a pic of the main board.

        - Liam

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
          Bill,

          Killer cool!

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
            I am working on this today...
            Bill

            > Nice find Bill! Is it true that the old Pongs were largely analog
            > machines? I'd love to see a pic of the main board.
            >
            > - Liam
            >

            > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...>
            > wrote:
            >>
            >> Just before Christmas I bought a 1973 Williams Paddle Ball arcade
            > game
            >> from Mark of phillyclassic.com, who got it from Cassidy and Nicole
            > Nolen
            >> of atarionline.com fame. When I got it home it did not work. I
            > finally
            >> got a chace to take a Fluke volt meter to work today, and found the
            >> problem, bad power cord (the game is in my office).
            >>
            >> It's an Atari Pong clone that takes dimes! The computer board is
            > custom.
            >>
            >> I will post pics and more details asap. Here is a pic from the
            > web:
            >> http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8965
            >>
            >> Bill
            >>

            > Yahoo! Groups Links