C= Pet, in NJ, good condition!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      http://tinyurl.com/ygbjne

      Someone should keep this local!!!

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        PS - I emailed the seller to ask if they'll consider donating it instead -
        will send an update if there's any good response.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007
          Ugh ... I sent the seller a polite, friendly, informative message. His
          reply in full is quoted below:

          >>> No.

          So that's what we are dealing with here ... again, I hope someone can save
          it!!!