Possible Event in (somewhat) near future

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      There's a possibility that sometime between March and September, probably on the shore somewhere in Ocean or Monmouth Counties in NJ, I may be creating and managing a "convention" of sorts. A Game Room Convention. The main focus of the convention would be to show off, play, buy, trade, and sell Video Arcade Machines, Pinball Machines, and other similar entertainment machines. I was also thinking setting up a table (or three) for home console games. I knew just who to come to for that. The table would be free for you to use (Hell, if I have anything left over, I'm sure I could donate something to MARCH for the trouble). Should this event take place, I'd like some of the major systems between the Odyssey and NES/Master System. Now again, I don't know if this will even happen yet, but if it does, can I count on anyone's help?

      BTW, if, by any chance, anyone here has any video or pin machines (I think Bill Degnan said he got a Pong Clone for the holidays), bring 'em. The more machines that are set up in free play, the better.

      Thanks
      Joe