Re: [midatlanticretro] Update to the web site update....

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
      midatlanticretro.org?  That can't be right.

      On 06/01/07, Evan Koblentz < evan@...> wrote:

      Correction: please spread the domain "midatlanticretro.org" instead of
      marchclub.org. The latter was only temporary.

      If anyone outside of MARCH wants contact information, just tell them to
      email me at evank@....

      - EK

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
        It is right.  mid atlantic retro ...

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
          Weird, site wasn't working when I posted that other message.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2007
            If Evan can crow, so can I. :-)

            I managed to get my 16KB TRS-80 Model I, Level II running last night.
            I got to use a lot of my toys, including the scope, freq meter and DMM.
            The system had a sync problem, and I couldn't get a stable display.
            Turns out that there was a bad inverter in both the horizontal and
            vertical sync circuits. I replaced two 74C04 chips, and it's running
            perfectly.

            This particular unit was a pain to work on, because it has a 3rd party
            lower case mod installed, along with two other switches. The switches
            were all attached with wire-wrap wire, which breaks if you look at it
            sideways. I also had to temporarily remove the Level II ROM upgrade,
            which is fastened to the bottom of the main board with double sided tape,
            to replace one of the 74C04s. Yes, that was a factory mod.

            All it needs now is an expansion interface. Anyone have one to
            sell/trade?

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...