Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Dilbert

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
      Ron,

      Where are you talking about? I don't see a Photos Section on the Dilbert site. Please elaborate. Thanks!

      --Timster--

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
        Tim, I thought the same thing at first.  Turns out that Bryan meant the photos section of our Yahoo group.

        Where are you talking about? I don't see a Photos Section on the Dilbert site. Please elaborate. Thanks!

        --Timster--

        > > I think we can all identify with Dilbert!
        > >

        > Maybe it is a prototype for the EMERAC? ;)
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        Check out The 5th Wave cartoon in the Photos Section. Oh! How Times
        have changed!

        Ron

      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Tim, I thought the same thing at first. Turns out that Bryan meant
          > the photos section of our Yahoo group.

          Actually it was Ron... I was the one who made the EMERAC comment...

          Cheers,

          Bryan

        • Timothy J Fagan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007