Old Computer Magazines from Bucks County Freecycle

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I saw the following message. If anyone is interested e-mail
      maadge@...

      Offer.....old computer magazines
      Posted by: "maadge22" maadge@... maadge22
      Thu Jan 4, 2007 9:31 am (PST)
      I have a few computer magazines from TRS-80, a Tandy computer from
      early 80's. People are selling some on ebay but I don't want to be
      bothered with that.....really only have value to a collector or
      someone who is interested in OLD computer information.....so thought
      I'd offer here first, just in case. Levittown PA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Thanks Ron. I'll respond. If we get them, then could you pick them up and
        bring them the next time you visit InfoAge?