Re: Dilbert

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
      wrote:

      > Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > > http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-
      20061208.html

      > > I think we can all identify with Dilbert!
      > >

      > Maybe it is a prototype for the EMERAC? ;)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bryan

      Check out The 5th Wave cartoon in the Photos Section. Oh! How Times
      have changed!

      Ron
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
        Ron,

        Where are you talking about? I don't see a Photos Section on the Dilbert site. Please elaborate. Thanks!

        --Timster--

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
          Tim, I thought the same thing at first.  Turns out that Bryan meant the photos section of our Yahoo group.

          Where are you talking about? I don't see a Photos Section on the Dilbert site. Please elaborate. Thanks!

          --Timster--

          > > I think we can all identify with Dilbert!
          > >

          > Maybe it is a prototype for the EMERAC? ;)
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Bryan

          Check out The 5th Wave cartoon in the Photos Section. Oh! How Times
          have changed!

          Ron

        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Tim, I thought the same thing at first. Turns out that Bryan meant
            > the photos section of our Yahoo group.

            Actually it was Ron... I was the one who made the EMERAC comment...

            Cheers,

            Bryan

          • Timothy J Fagan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007