RE: [midatlanticretro] Next big work day: Feb. 10

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Forgot to mention -- demolishing the inside walls was FUN. :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hopefully none of the walls in that old facility have any hazardous substances?
        Were the walls more recent than the rest of the building?

        Bob

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
          All of the buildings at the base were checked for / cleared of hazardous substances before being turned over to us.  That's part of the contract between the Pentagon and Wall Township.  There is some lead-based paint but all that means is you wear a mask when necessary.  In this case, 99% of the work is with bare sheetrock.