Re: [midatlanticretro] Cottonwood BBS

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      My girlfriend's dad was a really big on BBS and the Commodore back in the day.  He ran The Pit Stop and was on The Commodore Den I think.

      On 03/01/07, Jim Kalin <ibm_typewriter_freak@... > wrote:

      Two of closest friends used to run a BBS using a Commodore 64, back in the late 80's and early 90's.

      Jim K.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        I ran a BBS from about 81 until 84 or so.  Can't quite remember when I pulled the
        plug.  It ran on a variety of machines over the years, including an Atari 800 and a
        Ferguson BigBoard.

        Bob

        --
        Moderator at http://www.PalmInfo center.com/