Chuck Peddle confirmed!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      I'm psyched! Chuck Peddle confirmed his VCF East 4.0 appearance this
      morning.

      The show will open at 9:30am on Saturday, June 9. The special panel will
      begin at 10:30, go to about noon, followed by the autographs period for an
      hour or so.

      More details later....
    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote :

        > I'm psyched! Chuck Peddle confirmed his VCF East 4.0 appearance this
        > morning.
        >
        > The show will open at 9:30am on Saturday, June 9. The special panel will
        > begin at 10:30, go to about noon, followed by the autographs period for an
        > hour or so.
        >
        > More details later....

        Well, we'll have to feature a lot of 6502 machines! I'm still planning
        on having an exhibit of Franklin Computer systems along with some other
        members (and other ex-employees of Franklin). Commodore machines and the
        KIM-1 are well represented in MARCH as well.

        Bob

        NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net