Re: [midatlanticretro] boot disk archive - can we - how to - etc

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Jim/All,
      It was Kelly L not me.

      I am all for the all-in-one solution, but I still think that if you have a
      working system it's your "responsibility" to keep it going and make copies
      of the boot disks, if any, and be prepared to share. For now this is the
      only sure-fire way. We can make a new database in our Yahoo group for
      which in the mean time will at least document who has what while someone
      makes the super system. I have found it infinitely easier to make a disk
      from the actual system rather than copy from here to there and back
      again. This in my opinion is why no one has successfully pulled off much
      of a universal storage of boot kernels.

      Bill

      <snip>