I'm doing nothing this week, so...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      Hello MARCHins,

      I've got zilch happening this week, even in the daytime. Anybody feel like
      having an impromptu work day at the musuem? It could be tomorrow, Friday,
      or Saturday. (InfoAge was closed last Sunday and next Sunday, and will
      reopen Jan. 7.)

      We need a second coat of paint in our first (small) museum room, and we need
      to tackle an quasi-organizing project in our other rooms, in order to paint
      the next (larger) room. We could also being stripping the old paint off the
      hallway wall in our wing.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
        Update: Mike Ruane (InfoAge chairman) just sent an email asking for as much
        help as possible Saturday morning, from 10 to noon/1-ish. There is a bunch
        of stuff owned by InfoAge but currently on the Army-owned side of the fence
        (literally), and we need to move it back to the InfoAge side. What's
        happening is that the Army had one person assigned to work with InfoAge, and
        he worked really hard for us, but now he's being assigned elsewhere and the
        new people (outside contractors) are clueless. So this is kind of an
        emergency InfoAge-wide work day. I'm not clear about the sudden timing, but
        that's what they told me.

        I was about to send a MARCH work day update anyhow, so now it can be a joint
        event. We'll help with the InfoAge stuff from 10 until it's done, and then
        we can do MARCH stuff after lunch. We'll end no later than the early
        evening.

        Jeff / Joe, you guys said 'maybe', can I count on your help in the morning?

        Anyone else?

        I've got zilch happening this week, even in the daytime. Anybody feel like
        having an impromptu work day at the musuem? It could be tomorrow, Friday,
        or Saturday. (InfoAge was closed last Sunday and next Sunday, and will
        reopen Jan. 7.)

        We need a second coat of paint in our first (small) museum room, and we need
        to tackle an quasi-organizing project in our other rooms, in order to paint
        the next (larger) room. We could also being stripping the old paint off the
        hallway wall in our wing.

        - Evan

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jeffrey Frady