Some interesting auctions

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
      Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Cool Solstice, and
      Happy Ramadan. Is there anyone I missed?
      There are several interesting auctions on eBay right now. The Adventure game went to
      $42 three days ago. Too much for me but it is a game I would like to add to my PCjr
      collection.

      Is Electric Desk an evolution of Electric Pencil? If so it is also historic software,
      but the shipping is too high for a reasonable total cost.

      Last the paper tape reader. With one day to go, I'm sure this will go higher, but it's
      fun to watch.

      Hopefully the formatting of this message will remain intact.

      Feliz Navidad!
      Jim

      -- May you enjoy the holiday traditions of your religious persuasion. If you have no
      religious persuasion, may you not be bothered by those who do.

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220062250146&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:PIC&ih=012> IBM Microsoft Adventure - 1981 - Rare - PC - JR - PCjr
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220062250146&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:IT&ih=012> $42.00 $5.55

      <http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll>
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220062263842&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:PIC&ih=012> Electric Desk for the IBM PCjr - PC - JR - 1984
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220062263842&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:IT&ih=012>

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150072437253&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:PIC&ih=005> Rare Remex Paper Tape Punch & DEC PDP 8 Controller BD.
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150072437253&ssPageName=STRK:
      MEWA:IT&ih=005> $9.99 $12.91
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
        You forgot Happy Festivus!
      • Richard A. Cini
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006

          The holiday that gives you the opportunity to tell people how they’ve disappointed you this year.

          Oh, and don’t forget the Feats of Strength.

          Rich

          Rich Cini

          Collector of classic computers

          Lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator