Re: [midatlanticretro] OS/2 people?

  • madodel@ptdprolog.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2005
      In <1d7.3c66b896.2fb4ad0a@...>, on 05/12/05 at 08:58 AM,
      billdeg@... said:

      >just to clarify my other post, I meant if anyone is interested in MARCH
      >and needs a copy of OS/2, maybe I can help/collaborate.

      What versions of OS/2 do you have? I have documentation for most of the
      1.x releases including a set labelled "IBM Confidential" for 1.3 but no
      media. I hopefully can get some copies from an IBMer in Germany that will
      be coming to Warpstock. He said he has some old OS/2 software he plans to
      bring. What I need to find is an original IBM PS/2 Model 40 to run that
      stuff on. The model 40 was the first machine I had any experience with
      OS/2 on.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2005, Hershey, Pennsylvania, October 6 - 9, 2005 http://www.warpstock.org
      Warpstock Europe 2005, Where/When? http://www.warpstock.net

      For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

      "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938