Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore computer offer from Freecycle

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      WHere are you located?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: rkushnier
      Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:54 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore computer offer from Freecycle

      8. OFFER: Commodore Computers & Software - Langhorne
      Posted by: "We The Smiths" wethesmiths@ yahoo.com wethesmiths
      Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm (PST)
      Must take all, Freecycle what you don't want.
      When you inquire please tell me when you can pick up.
      A quick pick up is preferred.
      Thank you :o)
      Amiga 1000
      Commodore 128 w/ external Drive
      Commodore 128D (internal drive is bad - will kill disks put in it)
      Monitor
      Okidata printer
      Light Pen with software (lets you draw right on screen)

      LOTS of software, including games, educational, and productivity.

    • rkushnier
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        Tim,
        I'm just the messenger. For info contact: wethesmiths@...