Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore computer offer from Freecycle

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      WHere are you located?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: rkushnier
      Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:54 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore computer offer from Freecycle

      8. OFFER: Commodore Computers & Software - Langhorne
      Posted by: "We The Smiths" wethesmiths@ yahoo.com wethesmiths
      Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm (PST)
      Must take all, Freecycle what you don't want.
      When you inquire please tell me when you can pick up.
      A quick pick up is preferred.
      Thank you :o)
      Amiga 1000
      Commodore 128 w/ external Drive
      Commodore 128D (internal drive is bad - will kill disks put in it)
      Monitor
      Okidata printer
      Light Pen with software (lets you draw right on screen)

      LOTS of software, including games, educational, and productivity.

    • AW
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        i have a couple boxes of amiga games (mostly psygnosis), two commodore
        colts, amiga 3000 parts, amiga 4000 parts, plus other random related
        stuff if anyone is interested. pickup would be in Brooklyn.

        --aaron

        On 12/22/06, rkushnier <rkushnier@...> wrote:
        > 8. OFFER: Commodore Computers & Software - Langhorne
        > Posted by: "We The Smiths" wethesmiths@... wethesmiths
        > Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm (PST)
        > Must take all, Freecycle what you don't want.
        > When you inquire please tell me when you can pick up.
        > A quick pick up is preferred.
        > Thank you :o)
        > Amiga 1000
        > Commodore 128 w/ external Drive
        > Commodore 128D (internal drive is bad - will kill disks put in it)
        > Monitor
        > Okidata printer
        > Light Pen with software (lets you draw right on screen)
        >
        > LOTS of software, including games, educational, and productivity.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rkushnier
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          Tim,