Commodore computer offer from Freecycle

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      8. OFFER: Commodore Computers & Software - Langhorne
      Posted by: "We The Smiths" wethesmiths@... wethesmiths
      Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm (PST)
      Must take all, Freecycle what you don't want.
      When you inquire please tell me when you can pick up.
      A quick pick up is preferred.
      Thank you :o)
      Amiga 1000
      Commodore 128 w/ external Drive
      Commodore 128D (internal drive is bad - will kill disks put in it)
      Monitor
      Okidata printer
      Light Pen with software (lets you draw right on screen)

      LOTS of software, including games, educational, and productivity.
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        WHere are you located?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          i have a couple boxes of amiga games (mostly psygnosis), two commodore
          colts, amiga 3000 parts, amiga 4000 parts, plus other random related
          stuff if anyone is interested. pickup would be in Brooklyn.

          --aaron

          On 12/22/06, rkushnier <rkushnier@...> wrote:
          > 8. OFFER: Commodore Computers & Software - Langhorne
          > Posted by: "We The Smiths" wethesmiths@... wethesmiths
          > Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm (PST)
          > Must take all, Freecycle what you don't want.
          > When you inquire please tell me when you can pick up.
          > A quick pick up is preferred.
          > Thank you :o)
          > Amiga 1000
          > Commodore 128 w/ external Drive
          > Commodore 128D (internal drive is bad - will kill disks put in it)
          > Monitor
          > Okidata printer
          > Light Pen with software (lets you draw right on screen)
          >
          > LOTS of software, including games, educational, and productivity.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • rkushnier
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
            Tim,