RE: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
      Great fun was had by all.

      After party?  Err, no.

      From: Jeffrey Frady [mailto:Legodude522@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:53 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

      How's the party?  Making a new thing for the after party or do it here?

      On 16/12/06, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      Me, Andy, and Sridhar will be there around 4:00-4:30-ish.

      --
      Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2006
        I believe I am allowed to report that food was enjoyed, video games
        were played, movies were watched as comments were made; there was
        good conversation and some gift swappage, and a generally good time
        was had. Thanks to our host Bryan and his two "roommates".
        Thanks to Sridhar for driving, Evan for "navigating" and Bill for
        attending. All in all, a fun afternoon.
        If you couldn't make it this year, perhaps this will encourage you to
        attend next year.

        Happy holidays,
        Andy
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
          >>> food was enjoyed, video games were played, movies were watched as
          comments were made; there was good conversation and some gift swappage, and
          a generally good time was had.

          LOL, that's got to be the WORST event report ever.

          But it's accurate. :)