Re: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
      How's the party?  Making a new thing for the after party or do it here?

      On 16/12/06, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      Me, Andy, and Sridhar will be there around 4:00-4:30-ish.

      --
      Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
        Great fun was had by all.

        After party?  Err, no.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 17, 2006
          I believe I am allowed to report that food was enjoyed, video games
          were played, movies were watched as comments were made; there was
          good conversation and some gift swappage, and a generally good time
          was had. Thanks to our host Bryan and his two "roommates".
          Thanks to Sridhar for driving, Evan for "navigating" and Bill for
          attending. All in all, a fun afternoon.
          If you couldn't make it this year, perhaps this will encourage you to
          attend next year.

          Happy holidays,
          Andy
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
            >>> food was enjoyed, video games were played, movies were watched as
            comments were made; there was good conversation and some gift swappage, and
            a generally good time was had.

            LOL, that's got to be the WORST event report ever.

            But it's accurate. :)