RE: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
      Me, Andy, and Sridhar will be there around 4:00-4:30-ish.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
        How's the party?  Making a new thing for the after party or do it here?

        --
        Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
          Great fun was had by all.

          After party?  Err, no.

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 17, 2006
            I believe I am allowed to report that food was enjoyed, video games
            were played, movies were watched as comments were made; there was
            good conversation and some gift swappage, and a generally good time
            was had. Thanks to our host Bryan and his two "roommates".
            Thanks to Sridhar for driving, Evan for "navigating" and Bill for
            attending. All in all, a fun afternoon.
            If you couldn't make it this year, perhaps this will encourage you to
            attend next year.

            Happy holidays,
            Andy
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
              >>> food was enjoyed, video games were played, movies were watched as
              comments were made; there was good conversation and some gift swappage, and
              a generally good time was had.

              LOL, that's got to be the WORST event report ever.

              But it's accurate. :)