OT: Anyone want a Giants - Saints ticket for Dec. 24, 1:00?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi all. I (might) have an extra ticket for the Giants - Saints game, Dec.
      24, 1:00, at the Meadowlands. First-come, first-served, asking for the face
      value of $75. A few simple rules: buyer must use the ticket directly (I
      don't want to sit with some dude who bought the seat on ebay from your
      friend's sister's buddy), no rooting for the Saints unless you're actually
      from Lousiana, no backing out the night before and sticking me for the cost
      of the ticket, no getting drunk, and no leaving early no matter how bad the
      Giants might be losing. I have faith in miracle comebacks! LOL, so anyway,
      if there are other real Giants fans among us, then call me ASAP tonight at
      646-546-9999. Might be able to ride-share as well and save $15 on parking.

      - Evan