Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 10, 2006
      According to Bryan:

      Bryan Pope (duh)
      Evan Koblentz (duh)
      Bill Degnan
      Andy Meyer
      Greg Manuel

      Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45 percent
      attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
      people, and partying is way more fun than painting.
    • madodel
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
        On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
        > percent
        > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
        > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

        Evan,

        Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

        http://www.os2voice.org

        Investigation, 1938
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
          Sridhar is coming. Possibly Jim S. and Jeff as well. Kelly and Ray can't
          make it, nor Matt or newbie Jim K.

          Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45 percent
          attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
          people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
            I will be going tomorrow!  I just got the info from Bryan.  I might be bringing Joe Gilberti along.

            On 11/12/06, Evan Koblentz < evan@...> wrote:

            Sridhar is coming. Possibly Jim S. and Jeff as well. Kelly and Ray can't
            make it, nor Matt or newbie Jim K.

            Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45 percent
            attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
            people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

            Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
          • Joe Giliberti

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
                  95% chance of me not going.  Something came up and I will be going out with my girlfriend and her parents.  If her parent's cancel the trip then I will be sure to be at the party.  Plus Joe is not coming.

                  On 11/12/06, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:

                  On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
                  > percent
                  > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
                  > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

                  Evan,

                  Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

                  Mark

                  --

                  From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
                    We'll have your share of the fun.

                    95% chance of me not going.  Something came up and I will be going out with my girlfriend and her parents.  If her parent's cancel the trip then I will be sure to be at the party.  Plus Joe is not coming.

                    On 11/12/06, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:

                    On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
                    > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
                    > percent
                    > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
                    > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

                    Evan,

                    Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

                    Mark

                    --

                    From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                    Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

                    http://www.os2voice.org

                    Investigation, 1938

                    --
                    Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
                  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
                      I must have missed a message somewhere along the way. Can someone please let me know what time the party is? LOL

                      Hope to see you there,
                      Greg Manuel

                      On 11/12/06, madodel <madodel@ptdprolog. net> wrote:

                      On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
                      > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
                      > percent
                      > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
                      > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

                      Evan,

                      Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

                      Mark

                      --

                      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                      Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstoc k.org
                      Warpstock Europe - http://www.warpstoc k.net

                      http://www.os2voice .org

                      Investigation, 1938

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
                        Late afternoon it should be.

                        On 16/12/06, Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote:

                        I must have missed a message somewhere along the way. Can someone please let me know what time the party is? LOL

                        Hope to see you there,
                        Greg Manuel

                        95% chance of me not going.  Something came up and I will be going out with my girlfriend and her parents.  If her parent's cancel the trip then I will be sure to be at the party.  Plus Joe is not coming.

                        On 11/12/06, madodel <madodel@... > wrote:

                        On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
                        > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
                        > percent
                        > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
                        > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

                        Evan,

                        Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

                        Mark

                        --

                        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                        Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

                        http://www.os2voice.org

                        Investigation, 1938

                        --
                        Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/

                        --
                        Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
                      • Evan
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
                          Me, Andy, and Sridhar will be there around 4:00-4:30-ish.
                        • Jeffrey Frady
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
                            How's the party?  Making a new thing for the after party or do it here?

                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
                              Great fun was had by all.

                              After party?  Err, no.

                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 17, 2006
                                I believe I am allowed to report that food was enjoyed, video games
                                were played, movies were watched as comments were made; there was
                                good conversation and some gift swappage, and a generally good time
                                was had. Thanks to our host Bryan and his two "roommates".
                                Thanks to Sridhar for driving, Evan for "navigating" and Bill for
                                attending. All in all, a fun afternoon.
                                If you couldn't make it this year, perhaps this will encourage you to
                                attend next year.

                                Happy holidays,
                                Andy
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
                                  >>> food was enjoyed, video games were played, movies were watched as
                                  comments were made; there was good conversation and some gift swappage, and
                                  a generally good time was had.

                                  LOL, that's got to be the WORST event report ever.

                                  But it's accurate. :)