Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 026 Keypunch Machine - for sale

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
      Our 026 is waiting at Claude Kagan's house in the Princeton area. Just need a suitable vehicle and a couple of strongs bodies. Went with my father and we got some of his other stuff a few months ago but a return trip is needed.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
        On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, B. Degnan wrote:

        > IBM 026 Keypunch Machine - for sale - ebay # 250057934530

        I'm still on the lookout for an 029 or 129 keypunch. If anyone happens
        to run across one, let me know.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...