IBM 026 Keypunch Machine - for sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
      IBM 026 Keypunch Machine - for sale - ebay # 250057934530

      weren't we (march) supposed to get one? Did this ever happen? I seem to
      remember this seller tried to sell a similar punch a few months ago, I
      don't think that this is the same one, it's much nicer cond. I wonder how
      many he/she has?

      $622 already.

      Bill
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
        Our 026 is waiting at Claude Kagan's house in the Princeton area. Just need a suitable vehicle and a couple of strongs bodies. Went with my father and we got some of his other stuff a few months ago but a return trip is needed.
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
          On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, B. Degnan wrote:

          > IBM 026 Keypunch Machine - for sale - ebay # 250057934530

          I'm still on the lookout for an 029 or 129 keypunch. If anyone happens
          to run across one, let me know.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...