RE: [midatlanticretro] This weekend's MARCH volunteer?

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
      Oh.  Well, I'm already looking forward to the next baseball season, since Pettite appears headed back to NY!

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
        Ahh - a Yankees fan, eh? At least we have *SOME* common ground then (besides vintage computing!)... :-)   Although, I don't know that Pettitte would help the rotation much - they need some new, young blood!

        --Timster--