RE: [midatlanticretro] This weekend's MARCH volunteer?

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
      >>> How many games are they buying tickets for???

      Huh?  I don't understand.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
        You're not serious Evan... :-)))    How many playoff games are they buying tickets to go watch, since they won't be qualifying for the playoffs as a team???

        All in jest, my man... Go Jets! :-)   (And Panthers, if they could get their collective heads outta their butts!)

        --Timster--

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
          Oh.  Well, I'm already looking forward to the next baseball season, since Pettite appears headed back to NY!

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
            Ahh - a Yankees fan, eh? At least we have *SOME* common ground then (besides vintage computing!)... :-)   Although, I don't know that Pettitte would help the rotation much - they need some new, young blood!

            --Timster--