Re: [midatlanticretro] HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      I still have that 1960-ish Monroe if you want it.
      Bill

      At Tuesday, 5 December 2006, you wrote:

      >Gosh, he missed the first HP calculator I used back in 71-72. It
      was programmable and had a small CRT that displayed the stack and
      current entry. You might think that I learned RPN and have reveled
      in HP calculators ever since... but you would be wrong.Jim -----
      Original Message ----From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.
      comSent: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 1:32:01 AMSubject: [midatlanticretro]
      HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

      > Rick Furr, who runs vcalc.net, is donating a HP calculators
      poster to MARCH.
      >The poster looks great, much like Bill's Commodore poster. Check
      it out at
      >http://www.vcalc net/images2/ HpCALCS-131- 678x1024. jpg ... I
      also bought one
      >of his Curta posters.