Re: [midatlanticretro] HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Gosh, he missed the first HP calculator I used back in 71-72. It was programmable and had a small CRT that displayed the stack and current entry. You might think that I learned RPN and have reveled in HP calculators ever since... but you would be wrong.

      Jim

      Rick Furr, who runs vcalc.net, is donating a HP calculators poster to MARCH.
      The poster looks great, much like Bill's Commodore poster. Check it out at
      http://www.vcalc. net/images2/ HpCALCS-131- 678x1024. jpg ... I also bought one
      of his Curta posters.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        I still have that 1960-ish Monroe if you want it.
        Bill

        At Tuesday, 5 December 2006, you wrote:

        >Gosh, he missed the first HP calculator I used back in 71-72. It
        was programmable and had a small CRT that displayed the stack and
        current entry. You might think that I learned RPN and have reveled
        in HP calculators ever since... but you would be wrong.Jim -----
        Original Message ----From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.
        comSent: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 1:32:01 AMSubject: [midatlanticretro]
        HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

        > Rick Furr, who runs vcalc.net, is donating a HP calculators
        poster to MARCH.
        >The poster looks great, much like Bill's Commodore poster. Check
        it out at
        >http://www.vcalc net/images2/ HpCALCS-131- 678x1024. jpg ... I
        also bought one
        >of his Curta posters.