HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      Rick Furr, who runs vcalc.net, is donating a HP calculators poster to MARCH.
      The poster looks great, much like Bill's Commodore poster. Check it out at
      http://www.vcalc.net/images2/HpCALCS-131-678x1024.jpg ... I also bought one
      of his Curta posters.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Gosh, he missed the first HP calculator I used back in 71-72. It was programmable and had a small CRT that displayed the stack and current entry. You might think that I learned RPN and have reveled in HP calculators ever since... but you would be wrong.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          I still have that 1960-ish Monroe if you want it.
          Bill

          At Tuesday, 5 December 2006, you wrote:

          >Gosh, he missed the first HP calculator I used back in 71-72. It
          was programmable and had a small CRT that displayed the stack and
          current entry. You might think that I learned RPN and have reveled
          in HP calculators ever since... but you would be wrong.Jim -----
          Original Message ----From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.
          comSent: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 1:32:01 AMSubject: [midatlanticretro]
          HP poster -- forget if I said this already, or not...

          > Rick Furr, who runs vcalc.net, is donating a HP calculators
          poster to MARCH.
          >The poster looks great, much like Bill's Commodore poster. Check
          it out at
          >http://www.vcalc net/images2/ HpCALCS-131- 678x1024. jpg ... I
          also bought one
          >of his Curta posters.