OFFICIAL date(s) for VCF East 4.0

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
      Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10. That
      could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just have to
      deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.

      OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
        Evan,
        Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
          Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

          Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
          Bill

          At 08:39 PM 12/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
          >Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10.
          >That could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just
          >have to deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.
          >
          >OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

            And I want to see *lots* of Commodore goodness!!! :D :D

            ROFLOL!!! :D

            Cheers,

            Bryan