Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore Gaming B.V and the History of Commodore poster

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Not really much of a deal. They said that they would let me sell my
      posters without suing me and give me a document stating I can sell the
      poster, and I agreed to let them give a few posters away at their
      convention in Holland. My Spidey senses tell me that this may not be a
      smart deal, and I may back out. I put a lot of time and money into the
      poster, and I am not using their logo, so why should I give them
      anything. What can they do to me? Any lawyers in the group?
      Bill