Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore Gaming B.V and the History of Commodore poster

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Bill,

      Way to go!

      Jim

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: B. Degnan <billdeg@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:40:54 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore Gaming B.V and the History of Commodore poster

      FYI - I have just made a deal with Commodore Gaming B.V. to distribute my
      poster "officially/ legally" and they are going to help promote
      it. Sometimes a crazy idea actually pans out into something!

      For those of you who are interested in buying a poster, visit my site,
      vintagecomputer. net. The link is on the lower right of the page.

      Bill D

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
        Not really much of a deal. They said that they would let me sell my
        posters without suing me and give me a document stating I can sell the
        poster, and I agreed to let them give a few posters away at their
        convention in Holland. My Spidey senses tell me that this may not be a
        smart deal, and I may back out. I put a lot of time and money into the
        poster, and I am not using their logo, so why should I give them
        anything. What can they do to me? Any lawyers in the group?
        Bill