RE: [midatlanticretro] not retro exactly...but is anyone into Sun and SGI stuff?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2005
      Will be vintage in about five or ten years, I guess.   :)

       - Evan

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2005
        On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:13:06PM -0000, chrism3667 wrote:
        > If anyone has knowledge of these things, especially Sun boxes,
        > I'd like to hear from you.

        These should be good for starters...
        http://www.squirrel.com/
        http://obsolyte.com/
      • William Pechter
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2005
          --- ahm <ahm@...> wrote:
          > On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:13:06PM -0000, chrism3667 wrote:
          > > If anyone has knowledge of these things, especially Sun boxes,
          > > I'd like to hear from you.
          >
          > These should be good for starters...
          > http://www.squirrel.com/
          > http://obsolyte.com/

          There's lots of us with these in the basement... 8-)
          I'm actually looking to get rid of an SLC, IPX, and a Sparc2 clone if
          anyone's intersted.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • relayer
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2005
            The one item I forgot to mention in a recent post. I very recently
            aquired an SGI Indigo2. But I have no way of hooking it up to a
            monitor. I need either an SGI monitor, or at least the 13W3 connector
            so I can build an adaptor. IRIX on CD and an SGI CD drive (with
            mounting bracket) would also be useful.

            Jeff

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, William Pechter