Re: [midatlanticretro] ** Tentative ** date(s) for VCF East 4.0

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
      Evan,

      Cool. I put a 2-day event in my calendar. While _we_ may be ready for a 2-day event, our market may not. There is, of course, plenty of time to worry on this. At least we have a target date.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Evan,
        >
        > Cool. I put a 2-day event in my calendar. While _we_ may be ready for
        > a 2-day event, our market may not. There is, of course, plenty of time
        > to worry on this. At least we have a target date.

        Market schmarket... We just wanna hang out together for two days and
        have extra time soaking in all of the vintage computing goodness.. ;)

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
          Bryan,

          And that may end up being the deciding factor!

          Jim

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
            Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10. That
            could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just have to
            deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.

            OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
              Evan,
              Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
              Bill

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
                Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

                Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
                Bill

                At 08:39 PM 12/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
                >Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10.
                >That could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just
                >have to deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.
                >
                >OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Bryan Pope
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

                  And I want to see *lots* of Commodore goodness!!! :D :D

                  ROFLOL!!! :D

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan