** Tentative ** date(s) for VCF East 4.0

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2006
      I conferred with Sellam this weekend and we're aiming for Saturday, May 19
      next year. We might add Sunday, May 20 as well, but that won't be decided
      anytime soon. Location remains at InfoAge.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
        Evan,

        Cool. I put a 2-day event in my calendar. While _we_ may be ready for a 2-day event, our market may not. There is, of course, plenty of time to worry on this. At least we have a target date.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
          Jim Scheef wrote:
          > Evan,
          >
          > Cool. I put a 2-day event in my calendar. While _we_ may be ready for
          > a 2-day event, our market may not. There is, of course, plenty of time
          > to worry on this. At least we have a target date.

          Market schmarket... We just wanna hang out together for two days and
          have extra time soaking in all of the vintage computing goodness.. ;)

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
            Bryan,

            And that may end up being the deciding factor!

            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
              Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10. That
              could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just have to
              deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.

              OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
                Evan,
                Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
                Bill

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
                  Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

                  Please confirm, your email was unclear. It's June 9/10 not May 19.
                  Bill

                  At 08:39 PM 12/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
                  >Forget the May date(s). Didn't work out. New date(s): June 9/10.
                  >That could potentially conflict with graduations, but people will just
                  >have to deal with it, because there aren't any other available weekends.
                  >
                  >OFFICIAL this time!!! :)

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Bryan Pope
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
                    Evan Koblentz wrote:
                    > Right. May didn't work. Show is June 9. Maybe 10 as well.

                    And I want to see *lots* of Commodore goodness!!! :D :D

                    ROFLOL!!! :D

                    Cheers,

                    Bryan