Re: [midatlanticretro] Volunteers needed starting this Sunday!

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Starting this Sunday (12/3), I won't be able to be at our preview room at
      > InfoAge, and that's likely to be the case throughout the whole month of
      > December. But InfoAge is still open from 1-4 every Sunday.
      >
      > So, it's time for volunteers to step forward. Several of you already
      > expressed interested in this. The convenient news (also as recently posted)
      > is that volunteers ONLY need to be there to staff our club's room, NOT for
      > all of InfoAge. Each group at InfoAge will take care of staffing its own
      > areas, unlike the original plan. A nice side effect is that the volunteers
      > won't be so lonely, right? (Fred and Steve @ InfoAge will have the key to
      > our room.)

      I can do either the 3rd or the 10th.

      Peace... Sridhar
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006
        Thanks! You're on for Dec. 3 and I'll email you off-list with some more
        information.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
          Evan,

          Is InfoAge open on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve? Those dates may be a little tough to fill.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
            Not sure. I'll ask at the board meeting tonight.
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
              Closed.